ABOUT US ...
Advantage Homes was established in 1992. We have locations located in multiple cities throughout Northern and Southern California. We specialize in new custom built manufactured homes in parks and on private property. Our mission is to establish an affordable housing solution to that of traditional site built homes. With over 24 years of experience in the industry, being consumer centric, and valuing teamwork; Advantage Homes became a National Brand operating in various cities and counties in California. We were awarded “Retailer of the year Western Region, recognized by the Manufactured Housing Institute (MHI). At the beginning of 2015, Advantage Homes once again received another honorable award “Retailer of the year in California presented by California Manufactured Housing Institute (CMHI).
"Retailer of the year in Western Region," recognized by the Manufactured Housing Institute - 2017
“Retailer of the year in State of California," recognized by The California Manufactured Housing Institute - 2015
“Retailer of the year in Western Region," recognized by The Manufactured Housing Institute – 2015
“Retailer of the year in Western Region,” recognized by The Manufactured Housing Institute – 2014
“Eagle Dealer," recognized by The California Mobile Home Park Owners - 2012
" Manufactured Housing Retailer of the Year," recognized by The Consumer Business Review, 2008
"#1 Dealer of All Manufactured Housing for the State of California," recognized by The Statistical Surveys Inc., 2008
"Manufactured Housing Retailer of the Year," recognized by The Consumer Business Review, 2007
"#1 Dealer of All Manufactured Housing for The State of California," recognized by Statistical Surveys Inc., 2007
" If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader."
- John Quincy Adams
COMPANY COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
· We support, volunteer and sponsor local Charities and Associations
· Breast & Prostrate Cancer Awareness
· Breast Cancer Emergency Fund (BCEF)
· RESCUE IS NOT ENOUGH, Human Trafficking around the world and in the U.S.
· Santa Clara County Centralized Eligibility List (CEL), connecting Families to Subsidized Child Development Programs
· American Red Cross
· We are a member and sponsor Local-County, State and Federal Associations
· Western Manufactured Housing Communities Association (WMA)
· California Manufactured Housing Institute (CMHI)
· Manufactured Housing Institute (MHI)
· Manufactured Housing Educational Trust (MHET) Giving back to the community
· Host an Annual Easter Egg Hunt as well as a party for kids in the community, free of charge. This is where kids can come to play and eat for free all day. We have different contests and prizes for each winner. We focus on children in local Mobile Home Communities.
· Volunteer to help seniors in Mobile Home Communities with light cleaning, weeding and putting up lights during Christmas time.
· Host and organize free Educational Seminars and serve food to Veterans at Veteran Affairs Events, several times a year.
2890 Monterey Road
San Jose, CA 95111
Tel: (408) 239- 4859